- Tom Brady participated in the Kentucky Derby on Saturday alongside colleagues old and brand-new.
- After the race, a video was posted on Twitter that revealed previous Patriots receiver Danny Amendola betting Brady $100,000 on a single toss.
- Amendola appeared to have actually lost the bet, instantly asking Brady to go double-or-nothing.
- Check out Business Expert’s homepage for more stories
Tom Brady made his yearly expedition to Churchill Downs on Saturday to take in the Kentucky Derby with some of his New England Patriots colleagues.
Brady has been a regular at the greatest day in pureblood racing for some time and was seen at the 145 th running of the Kentucky Derby taking pleasure in the day with Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield, and present and former colleagues, consisting of Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Jimmy Garoppolo and more.
The race eventually boiled down to a dramatic conclusion, with Nation House winning after Optimum Security was disqualified from the race regardless of crossing the goal initially.
For most attendees, the gaming may have stopped there for the day, however for Brady and Amendola, things were simply beginning to get interested.
In a video published to Twitter on Saturday night, a revelrous Amendola proposed Brady with a $100,000 bet on a toss.
“One hundred grand if I strike this?” Amendola asked, pointing to some far off target while holding a miniature football. Brady quickly accepted the bet, triggering Amendola to end up and launch.
While you can’t see where Amendola’s throw ultimately lands, it feels safe to state he lost the bet, as he rapidly asked Brady to go double-or-nothing.
You can watch the scene play out below.
Amendola had factor to be confident in his arm, as he had actually been the passer on several trick has fun with the Patriots. That said, tossing around $100,000 on a toss after a couple of drinks appears a bit brazen.
- Find Out More from Tyler Lauletta: